Why SANA 3D Tiles?
SANA 3D tiles are amongst the most efficient methods of combating reverberate noise, either planned from the outset as a design feature or retroﬁt as a cure for any previously unforeseen ‘noise annoyance factor’ – the latter being experienced in most commercial interiors.
The control of reverberate noise in spaces where people work, relax, socialise and learn is of critical importance. ‘Reverberant spaces’ are not natural environments for humans. Spending time in such spaces can have negative impact on productivity, learning, recuperation, enjoyment and well-being.
- Sana 3D tiles have an NRC of 0.70 or 0.85 with additional wadding
- Easy to install using the supplied wall clips
- Tiles simply push into wall clips allowing them to be rearrange
- Add single panels to make any style you prefer
- Choose from 3 harmonious shades in 3 striking designs
- SANA 3D Tiles are certiﬁed GreenTagCert™ GreenRate Level A
- Manufactured from a minimum of 60% recycled ﬁbre content
- SANA 3D tiles are 100% recyclable
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic, and non-allergenic
- Size: 500 x 500 x 55mm
- Pack of 1